Uni-orient - miracle of orient
Uni Orient - Beyond Compare
We propose competetive sea freight in liner containers from Black Sea Ports to Persian Gulf and Far East Ports.
Promotion and representation of your services at Black Sea.
Organization of Port Handling, Storage, Cargo Shifting between Terminals or from Yard to Terminal, loading /unloading cargo on vehicles for further inland haulage
Uni Orient Shipping Agency provids Crewing Services via affiliated Company "SVS Management" established at 2009.
in provision of Services
Documents Required Prior Vessel’s Arrival at Port of Ukraine
- Registration of agency and vessel with port & customs system
- Obtain the manifest number from the customs prior vessel’s arrival
- Appoint the stevedore for vessel and inform the director of marine operation
Documents Requested upon Vessel’s Arrival to Ukrainian Ports
- Copy of ship’s registry
- International load line certificate
- International tonnage certificate
- Last port clearance (original)
- Safety equipment certificate
Messaging Requirements in Ports of Ukraine
- Acknowledgement of sailing instructions
- Arrival Notice To Port & Pre arrival Information to Master
- Estimated Proforma Disbursement to Principals
- 96,72,48,24,12Hrs ETA Notice Relayed to Port
Documents & Procedures for Import & Export Formalities in Liner Containers
- 3/3 originals of B/L duly indorsed or Telex Release
- Original “Order Letter” from the Shipper/Orderer in case of “Order B/L” (consignee in BL is "to the order/to the order of ..." Each page of MBL shall be duly indorced by Shipper or Orderer.